need address for Workgroup Inc. (UNI-xedit/rexx)

need address for Workgroup Inc. (UNI-xedit/rexx)

Post by Larry J. Riff » Tue, 21 May 1991 23:43:03

answer anymore and I've misplaced the U. S. Mail address and phone
number. Can anybody help?

Please respond via email.

thanks,

1. UNI-XEDIT

There used to be a discussion list about uni-xedit
(a CMS-XEDIT like editor for UNIX).  Does it still exist,
or did it go out of business? I like to discuss a few
problems I have using it under AIX on a RISC/6000.
Paul Wormer

2. What is the use of scatter read and gather write functions?

3. free uni-xedit

4. ascii->int

5. XEDIT and REXX for UNIX

6. RedHat support for SMC/WD

7. XEDIT/REXX FOR LINUX?

8. Help! I cannot boot from root filesystem after restore

9. Wanted - XEDIT/REXX clone for AIX

10. Need binary of xedit.

11. ***Unis Admin's Needed in FLORIDA***

12. Help needed with uni unix admin report

13. Address of "OpenVision" and "System Architecture Inc."