writing SCSI driver for AIX

Post by Fernandes Brun » Sat, 18 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Hello,

I need to write a SCSI driver.
Does any body know if the following book is availlable "AIX Version 4.1
Writing a device driver".

If no, where can i find practical information on that topic

Thanks.

writing SCSI driver for AIX

Post by Andreas Hallber » Thu, 23 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Quote:> Hello,

> I need to write a SCSI driver.
> Does any body know if the following book is availlable "AIX Version
4.1
> Writing a device driver".

> If no, where can i find practical information on that topic

> Thanks.

Hi,
the book is (as far as I know) currently out of print,
however I think it's possible to obtain a .pdf version
from http://www.developer.ibm.com/library/library.html

Yrs,
Andreas Hallberg

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

writing SCSI driver for AIX

Post by Genty Jean-Pa » Tue, 28 Dec 1999 04:00:00

On Wed, 22 Dec 1999 19:43:29 GMT, Andreas Hallberg

>> Hello,

>> I need to write a SCSI driver.
>> Does any body know if the following book is availlable "AIX Version
>4.1
>> Writing a device driver".

>> If no, where can i find practical information on that topic

>> Thanks.

 Hi

 I have written a SCSI passthrough driver for AIX 3.2.X, it works on
4.3.2.

Let me know if I can help !!

 Jean-Paul Genty

writing SCSI driver for AIX

Post by pvenkate.. » Tue, 28 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Here is AIX Version 4.3 Books.

http://www.rs6000.ibm.com/cgi-bin/ds_rslt#1

You could search for related topics.

Venkat