Please ignore the '1', Sorry .

Post by u312.. » Mon, 04 Jan 1993 05:09:00

Dear All Users :

    Please ignore the subject '1' of that message. It's my test VAX 'post'
 command, but I don't know where it goes. At last I find it's here.

    Sorry for my mistake.

    Albert Tseng

1. please send me a 'fax' script (ignore prev.)

Hello,

I've recently bought a 14400 modem fax (no brand) and have little
experience. I'd like to use its fax capabilities and got the package
'efax', but I can't get the 'fax' script to dial the number. It's
clearly a problem of modem initialization.

Could anyone please send me their 'fax' script, or at least the
initialization part of it? Thank you in advance.

Bruno

2. How can I get ksh as a login shell ?

3. (Q) LILO say's its sorry -- please help!

4. Getting NDC 10/100 PCI ethernet card to work

5. ipchains cannot comprehend the howto's-sorry- please help

6. Help! Hard drives dissapeared

7. Sorry, Please ignore previous message

8. Solaris x86 for students?

9. test, sorry, ignore me please

10. seeking linux equivalent to 'outportb' and 'inpw', please

11. test, please ignore, sorry

12. linux equivalent to 'outportb' and 'inpw', please

13. testing : please ignore. Sorry