sendmail return-receipt-to weirdness

Post by Scott Ho » Fri, 14 Feb 1992 01:47:58

Under 3.1.5, return receipts generated by AIX sendmail contain the system
boot time in the Date header field. Has anyone else noticed this? If so,
is it fixed in any subsequent release? I called this in to defect support,
but it was not something they had encountered before, though they are looking
into it.

- Scott
--
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Georgia Tech                            UUCP: ..!gatech!prism!scott
Office of Information Technology, Technical Services

1. Return Receipt with sendmail

I am wondering how I set up 1 or 2 user accounts that any mail sent from
these accounts automatically includes a return receipt (Is this even
supported under FreeBSD)

Also, I know that you can use a .forward file to automatically forward a
users mail, but is there a way to also automatically send a copy of all
incoming mail to another account?

Thanks,
Chris Young

2. E-mail from Win 95 through Linux Server...

3. Sendmail and Return Receipts

4. ipv6 packet forwarding

5. Return receipt with sendmail.

6. Scrabble(tm) for Linux

7. Requesting return receipts on emails

8. cron fails to run jobs

9. unix mail return receipt

10. Return Receipt Request-How To?

11. how to deny reply to return-receipt request ?

12. return receipt

13. Return Receipt .. spam