Fw: Jokes

Post by Thomas Stauderman » Fri, 11 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Quote:> The male and female stages of life.

  alert.txt
< 1K Download

1. FW: FW: Win98 and POP3 mail services

I finally got this to work!!!!

The secret is when I installed Outlook 98 I installed support only for
Internet mail access.... (Stupid me, that's all I wanted...)  I installed
support for MicroSoft Mail servers AND Internet mail and voila... now
Internet mail only reads all mail messages, internal and external correctly.

Thanks to all who tried to help and I hope this helps anyone else in this
situation...

BTW, POP3 or IMAP on the SCO server side worked identically.... no SCO
problem here  :)

--
Mark L. Wise
Alpha II Service, Inc.

2. getty_ps: uugetty w/scheduling...

3. A Joke?

4. Kill "testing by UNISYS" message

5. Windows 95, what a joke.

6. Trouble with Listen directive and Apache 1.1.1

7. A sick joke

8. Canna Server?

9. Fedrico=Henri=M$=JOKE

10. Linux is a cruel joke