Informix On-Line 5.0 & AIX 3.2.2

Post by Ashu . Tiwa » Fri, 12 Feb 1993 03:55:58

Hello,
   We are running Informix On-Line 4.10.UE3 on an RS6K Model 530H
   with 192 MB RAM and 4 GB disk space (under AIX V 3.2.2).  We
   are considering upgrading our engine to 5.0.  Does anyone have any
   experiences they would care to relate? I understand that our develop-
   ment tools (4GL, 4GL RDS, ISQL) will remain at the 4.10 level, i.e.,
   there is no concurrent upgrade to them to a 5.0 version.
   Also, does anyone have any experiences running Informix 4.10 / 5.0
   on an RS6K 580 under AIX 3.2.3?  We are planning on acquiring a
   new machine and I'd like to know of others' experiences before
   deciding on which level to go with.
Thanks,
(Please e-mail; if sufficient interest, I can summarize and post)

1. JobConnectEurope & The Contractor's Club Now On-Line, Thousands of IT Jobs On-Line..

JobConnectEurope and The Contractor's Club are now online... Thousands
of Jobs, Both Contract and Permanent for IT Professionals. Don't miss
that Job, Career Move or Contract, register with us now and receive our
latest jobs straight to your mail box.

Register with us now... Its easy, simply go to our site at
Http://www.jobconnecteurope.com/ and fill out the Registration Form.
Once registered you will receive jobs which match your requirements via
email direct to your mail box.  You can amend your details at any time,
you can also mark yourself unavailable from which point you will not
receive any further email until you pop back on line and amend your
status to available.  Its Easy, its simple, its immediate.... Unlike
other job sites we do not sell CV's, you stipulate how you wish to be
contacted. Join us now...

Our Discussion Forum and Virtual Chat areas in The Contractors Club will
be available shortley, for you to discuss issues with other like minded
people. Don't miss it.

See you on-line

Thanks for your time..

Trevor

2. Sound Card Problem

3. migration from informix online 5.0 to informix dynamic server 7.31 base on aix

4. Q: EINVAL set by read from device driver

5. SCO Openserver 5.0.4 and Informix On-line v4.10

6. test

7. FoxPro 2.6 and Informix On-Line

8. Changing hostname (help)

9. AIX 4.3.3 and on-line backups (long)

10. Help, Keepalive timer, Solaris 2.3 & Informix OnLine 5.0

11. Informix on SCO 5.0 & HTFS

12. On-line/Off-line long-term power backup

13. Horizontal screen lines with RH 5.0, ATI Mach64 CT, & Metro-X