java and aix

Post by Andrea M » Thu, 17 Sep 1998 04:00:00

I am have registered a java class in rmiregister (and this is ok) but I am
not able to get it from the net (only locally).

sorry for my bad english...
if you have somethings to say to me i'd like to receive reply to my mail...
thanks a lot!

In the systems being developed here, everything is coded in Java. There
are about 100 Java applications each running its own virtual machine.

I'm supposed to work with test and performance analysis of these systems
and I'm using tools that log system behaviour on process level.

The problem is that all I see is 100 processes named Java with some
small variations in command line parameters.

Is there a safe way to alter the process names either at startup or at
runtime ?
What could be the consequences of doing such a thing ?

//Hans Hagberg

2. Delaying packets using Token Bucket Filter

3. java and AIX 4.3.3 ML 10, and Java 1.4

4. linux as a client :-(

5. Matrox Mystique ands X.

6. mounting ext2fs ?

7. java/50729: java/jdk14: broken java.net.NetworkInterface calls

8. DEBUG ERROR SITEspool trashed:9 overview!:6

9. java/47447: linux-sun-jdk1.4.1: java command can't find java.lang.Object

10. Fontproblems with Java on AIX 4.3.2.0

11. Problem: Java for AIX

12. java 1.2.2 on AIX 4.3.3