Checking Disk throughput

Post by Arsha » Wed, 21 Nov 2001 11:04:12

Hi there,

I have 14 disks in a vg. Now I want to check the disk throughput on each. Is
there a way that by using some command I transfer a big chunck of data to each
disk and run iostat to check the throughput or how the disks respond...

Your help is deeply appreciated..

Arshad

1. Check the throughput of network interfaces

Hi all,

One stupid question. I want to check the utilization of the network
interface since our system response time is quite slow to network client.
What command can check the throughput of network interface which reaches the
limit or not?
Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Mike

2. System won't boot: Error message can't get /dev/console for controlling terminal

3. UDP throughput code: much lower than expected throughput

4. COMMERCIAL: Redhat 5.0 - $1.95 includes Netscape

5. UDP throughput tool: unusually low throughput

6. Queue goes down

7. Disk Throughput

8. Decoding VT100 screens?

9. Interesting disk throughput performance problem

10. disk throughput down in 2.5.8

11. hard disk throughput: important factors?

12. Tool to test throughput of disk drive

13. disk throughput