Pick a Font, Any Font

Post by Benson I. Marguli » Thu, 06 Dec 1990 06:55:01

Does anyone have a suggestion for a good X font to use on the
grayscale HFT? (8508). The default is too big for my tastes.
(I confess I haven't figured out its name, either). Are there
clever grayscale fonts for fixed width?
--
Benson I. Margulies

1. FONTS FONTS AND MORE FONTS

Hi all,

I have Solaris 2.5.1 installed on a Sparc 20 and and running CDE. I am
rather disappointed with the fonts that are installed. Is there a way
to make more fonts available to the system?

Also, where can I get aforementioned "more fonts"?

TIA.

--
Divya Sundaram --------------------------------------CONDITUR IN PETRA
".. More is demanded to produce one wise man today than seven formerly,

2. MAD 16 Pro Sound Card Driver?

3. FONTS FONTS FONTS... LOTS OF THEM!!!!!!!

4. Help on Installing RedHat 6.2...

5. keyboard/console fonts vs. X-fonts

6. caching ftp traffic

7. I need a box-drawing font (or a font editor)

8. Linux Firewall/IGMP Router Solicitation

9. Font Problem: could not open default font 'fixed'

10. Could not init font path element /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/Speedo

11. Terminal fonts are all the same new font

12. Fonts server, bad font, why?

13. Screen Font == Printer Font?