xload needed!

Post by Petri Tanskan » Sat, 21 Mar 1992 18:19:19

Can someone mail me good old xload.c
ported to AIX 3.1 or tell where to find it?

Thanks ahead
-petri-

1. GoodStuff and 'xload', how to get xload lying IN Goodstuff

Hi,

I'm making a goodstuff buttonbar at the moment. I saw at the fvwm
web-pages a couple of examples of how it could look. I'm now wondering
how they get the program 'xload' sinking in the buttonbar. Ok i got it
swallowed by goodstuff. But now it's lying on the buttonbar, and i
want it sinking in it. (i.e. a nice border around it).
Please can someone tell me how to achieve this.

sincerly,

Joel Wijngaarde

Ps. How can you get the horizontal lines in the xload program?

2. Ast Bravo 5133 + Adaptec AHA2940 = No go

3. Xload not finding needed file

4. Q: Stopping console msgs under xdm?

5. Xload using monitor's getloadavg library available.

6. Browser and Cookies

7. How can I get some information about CPU load like xload?

8. Excellent AIX UNIX System Admin positions available!

9. xload problem...

10. SLIPload program, like xload ?

11. xload missing from 2.2.7-R/XFree86-3.3.2.3

12. xload

13. xload -- strange behavior with lx99pl11