adding users problem

Post by Kim Dae Ji » Fri, 10 Dec 1999 04:00:00

hi everyone

I have a problem.

We run h70 mail server(AIX432,80GB).

I must make a user (2000users)

I need a shell program or c program.

Please reply me!!

adding users problem

Post by Kim Dae Ji » Fri, 10 Dec 1999 04:00:00

hi everyone

I have a problem.

We run h70 mail server(AIX432,80GB).

I must make a user (2000users)

I need a shell program or c program.

Please reply me!!

adding users problem

Post by Kim Dae Ji » Fri, 10 Dec 1999 04:00:00

hi everyone

I have a problem.

We run h70 mail server(AIX432,80GB).

I must make a user (2000users)

I need a shell program or c program.

Please reply me!!

PS. Data format

stxxxxxxx 123456789
.
.
stxxxxxxx 1111111111

1. Sysadmsh Adding User Problem!

Hi ladies and gentlemen,

I am using SCO 3.2v4.2.  When trying to add new users in the sysadmsh,
after selecting modify default and adding all the account information, I
should normally be asked if I want to review the changes, accept, or
cancel (something like that).  Well now when I say accept to add the new
user, I get the following error message:

An error occured when creating use: jessicaj

Cannot update subsystem authorization file(s)

Please choose one of : Correct   Retry   Abort

When I choose to retry then all works fine, but I am concerned with the
error message.  It has started appearing recently (last month or so).

Any ideas???

Jeromie Golab

2. Step-by-step NIS+ for RedHat-6.1?

3. Add user problem

4. Converting networked Solaris 2.5 to non-networked standalone...

5. RAID1 on 2.5.27 - bug in close_sync?

6. nis+ add user problem

7. Need help upgrading sendmail

8. adding users problem

9. Adding users problem

10. Add user that can add users?

11. Re. Problems adding tape drives to RS6000/220 Re: Problems adding tape drives to RS6000/220

12. Q: Howto: 1) Add/Del user, 2) Alias user address?