TSM3.7.4 Netscapeand AIX4.3.3

Post by Felix Muelbaie » Wed, 17 Jan 2001 02:19:32

Hi NG
I had a problem with TSM 3.7.4 and the Netscape Browser.
I did a upgrade from TSM3.7.2 to 3.7.4 because I had to attach a IBM ULTRIUM
Tape library to this TSM System.
After the update from TSM I do  dsmserv upgrade db
Then I defined the library the drives and the deviceclass with  the define
command at the commandline. Because it was not possible to define the
deviceclass with the Netscape.
Now the problem:
Some entries like Automated Drives or Automated Libraries are doubled at the
Netscape.
I do dsmserv runfile dsmserv.idl but no change.
Has anyone an idea how I can fix this problem. At  the TIVOLI  website I
didn`nt
find anything to solve the problem.
Thanks for Help
Felix

1. what different is it to hook the system call between aix4.2.1 and aix4.3.3?

Hello, everyone..

I tried to hook the system call "execve" in the aix 4.3.3 .

I succeeded!

So, I tried to hook the system call "execve" in the aix 4.2.1.
but, it cause system core dump and shutdown.

why this happen?

Do I need the special compile option when I hook the system call "execve" in
the aix 4.2.1?

For your understanding, I tried to hook the system call "open", "chown" ..
Result was success!!

Just hooking system call "execve" happen trouble.

why?

2. missing file - in which package do I find libqt.so.2

3. Install prob on AIX4.3.3

4. Delay on Com-port

5. AIX5.1 ML2 AIX4.3.3 ML10 where ?

6. MS DOS emulation

7. aix4.3.3 vs aix 5.3

8. alloc_etherdev for netwave_cs.c

9. AIX4.3.3 and Oracle 8.1.6 Data Gatherer

10. deep difference between xlc_r and xlC_r (VAC++ 6.0 on AIX4.3.3 ) ?

11. building mod_jk.so on aix4.3.3

12. how to get creation date/time of o file in aix4.3.3

13. topas on AIX4.3.3