What is the equivalent of the AIX disclaim subroutine on SUNOS5.8????

What is the equivalent of the AIX disclaim subroutine on SUNOS5.8????

Post by Aaron L » Sun, 08 Jun 2003 01:18:11

Hello Folks,
I have a program written on C and running on SUNOS 5.8. I want to know
if there is a subroutine to disclaim the content of a memory address,
equivalent to the disclaim (xx,yy,zz)subroutine in IBM AIX.
Aaron

1. AIX fortran FLUSH subroutine equivalent?

[ I am forwarding this for someone - please reply to Steve Grice - not me!]

Problem:

I am running a long process using xlf compiled fortran on AIX
RISC/6000. I need to output generated data to a file at regular
intervals so that a machine crash won't take the data with it.
The program prints to a print buffer not directly to the file.
Using the same program on a SUN SPARC server I use a FLUSH
subroutine to flush the print buffer to the file, but I have
not yet been able to find an equivalent subroutine to use in
AIX. Can anybody suggest a fix?

Steve Grice.
University of Canterbury
P.S. Thanks in advance and please reply to Email address

2. 2.4.20, VIA VT8233, Maxtor 6Y080L0, drive not ready for command

3. putpwent() subroutine on AIX RS6000 system

4. asmlinkage FASTCALL

5. Searching for a help of termdef subroutine of AIX on linux.

6. A detailed explanation of mod_cgi.c

7. getproc() subroutine on AIX

8. Mirroring (backing up) one partition to another

9. clock() subroutine in aix--is it standard?

10. Doing "Call subroutine" Using AIX's SCRIPT Language

11. Aix 5.1 - Select subroutine

12. How to disclaim the content of a memory address range?????????

13. disclaim routine