need aix person

Post by Adam Walk » Wed, 19 Feb 2003 08:15:09

looking for perm AIX candidate to work in
central calif with relocation..central cal meaning merced area not bay
area.  pay is okay. desired skills TSM, HACMP, san, perl, nim, problem
solving.

1. Simple Question from a Non-AIX person

I have users that are used to cancelling print jobs as root.  This is a
serious security hole.  So, I changed the password, yet I need to allow
users to cancel jobs and enable queues.  Is there a build in account that
can do this, that does not have the power of root?   Or, can I give an
account these privledges?

I am not that familiar with AIX, so please be gentle if this is a stupid
question.

TIA

Brian

2. Group quota's

3. Help for non-Unix/AIX person

4. can ping ip but can't telnet/ftp

5. I need a UNIX and sybase person.

6. X windows and Remote display problem

7. UNIX person needed.

8. Is 3c507 Supported?

9. I need some advice of a wise person and iptables

10. person in need of linux help

11. need 1 clever linux/win95 network person

12. Unix person needed

13. PC/Linux assembly/configuration person needed in SF CA USA