Wanted: Microsoft Pascal 4.00 compatible compiler

Wanted: Microsoft Pascal 4.00 compatible compiler

Post by <KOKK.. » Sun, 05 Jul 1992 02:01:21

I would be interested if anyone knows of a Pascal Compiler for
the AIX system on RS/6000 machines, which is close as possible
to the Microsoft Pascal ver 4.00 compiler for the MS-DOS or
OS/2 operating system.
What is of special interest is the capability of using dynamic
arrays, with index fields specified at run time.
Thanks a lot for any possible help.

Zois Kokkonis
Inst.f.Phys.Chem., WWU-Muenster

BITNET  : KOKKONI at DMSWWU1A

1. WANTED: Pascal compiler for Linux

Howdy all, I could be mistaken but, I recall seeing a Pascal compiler
included in one of the early SLS releases. Anyone know of it, or
another Pascal Compiler for Linux?.

Thanx with much appreciation!

2. eth0: media is 100Mb/s

3. PASCAL compiler wanted

4. xquake: Segmentaion fault?

5. Why Pascal is not... (was: WANTED: COBOL compiler)

6. RIP broadcasting - HELP!!!

7. Help wanted: Bug w/NCR StarServe SMP using Informix OL 4.00/4.10 (Long)

8. Problems with display

9. FPC Setup "Free Pascal Compiler, I am at wit's end"

10. pascal-compiler for linux

11. c or pascal compiler

12. pascal compilers

13. pascal compiler