Performance Monitor for AIX

Post by Steven Polla » Wed, 22 Jan 1992 22:54:25

If this is a FAQ, my humble apologies in advance.  Is there a histogram
type X-windows based CPU activity monitor for the RS6K ala' the SUN
system?  I cannot find any documentation on our machine and there is
nothing obvious on export.lcs.mit.edu?

Steven K. Pollack               |
University of Cincinnati        |
Department of Materials Science |   I notice that you are still
  & Engineering                 |   using polymers!
498 Rhodes Hall  ML#12          |     - Lt. Commander Montgomery Scott
Cincinnati, OH 45221-0012       |       U.S.S. Enterprise

1. Wanted performance monitor for AIX on AS/400

We have an AS/400 with AIX. I am looking for a systems performance monitor that we can use to manage
overall Unix performance. We also use DB2 UDB. I would like a tool that would also monitor
individual SQL transactions by userid or hostid. So that I can tell what SQL transactions are
performing badly.

TIA,

Lawrence M. Seldin, CMC, CPC
Author of POWER TIPS FOR THE APPLE NEWTON and INTRODUCTION TO CSP

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/seldin

2. Sawfish with Gnome 1.4 evaluation version?

3. Best Centralized Performance Monitor - Solaris/Linux/AIX/UX/NT-2000..???

4. dbx snafu

5. AIX 5 performance monitoring

6. pine

7. Can somebody recommend some performance turing toosl and monitor tools for AIX,

8. Technical Support

9. AIX default performance monitor?

10. Graphic performance monitoring tools for AIX?

11. Best Centralized Performance Monitor - Solaris/Linux/AIX/UX/NT-2000..???

12. performance monitoring tool for AIX