Ethertalk for RS/60000

Post by Stein Onsr » Fri, 05 Mar 1993 02:45:09

Hello,
I want to use an RS/6000 as an Ethertalk and Appletalk file and print
server.
Is there any product available to help me do this ?

Stein Onsrud
SiO Data

1. Which RS/60000?

Hi,
we have an RS/6000 server running AIX at our university. Curious as I
am, I tried to find out what that thing looks like on the IBM website,
but found that there are a couple of (very different) computers called
RS/6000. Is there any way I can tell what kind of box that thing is? I
have a shell account on it, so ask me what you need to know and I#LL
try to find out.

Thanks,
Thorsten

PS: No, I am not trying to hack/crack that computer, I am just curious
about what it looks like because it's locked up somewhere.

2. How to make sendmail accept mail for whole domain?

3. rs/60000,graphics

4. reading in ascii files on a tape using tar?

5. gcc/g++ 1.40 for RS/60000? how to port?

6. VI 'overlays'

7. Help. ICMP redirect storms from hitting socket 60000. Ideas.

8. bash question/help

9. UID > 60,000

10. Re. SPARC to RS/6k Re. SPARC to RS-6000

11. Sorry!! RS/6000 instead RS/2000 ;-)

12. set RS-423 to RS-232