Cables for CPC Unit on R40

Post by Alan W. Philli » Sat, 09 Nov 1996 04:00:00

I am trying (unsuccessfully) to get the CPC unit on my R40 hooked up
to my Console and my modem.  The proper cables for this did not come
with the original shipment from IBM and the local CE's and SE's have
not been able to help me either.

Does anyone have the pin-outs for the following cables?

68X3874  and 58F2861

(Cables A&B, respectively, in the CPC manual)

Thanks in advance,

--Alan W. Phillips
Systems Administrator
Olympic Steel

1. units 1.52 available (units conversion program)

A preliminary version of GNU units is available by ftp from
alpha.gnu.ai.mit.edu in gnu/units-1.52.tar.gz.  This is intended to be
the last testing release.

This program is a units conversion program similar to the unix utility
with the same name, but my database of units is much larger and more
descriptive.

Changes since 1.51: unit sums, unit name completion, improved
portability.

2. Double boot win2000 Linux

3. Re. AIX support for remote tape units Re: AIX support for remote tape units

4. wwwboard

5. mouse prob: 3-button; branded CPC - no selection in VCs

6. How to uninstall Linux?

7. Using AMSTRAD CPC-464 as terminal.

8. rcp truncating files

9. Ultastar 18ES on IBM 7015-R40

10. microcode G40/R40/J40 9.51

11. Oracle 8i/9i on R40?

12. IBM Thinkpad R40 --> kernel is loading veeery slowly!

13. Almost there... Ultrastar 18 ES on 7015-R40