Java.swing and Java.awt

Post by Carlos Aba » Fri, 05 May 2000 04:00:00

Hello

Anybody knows in which AIX package are

Java.swing.lib 1.1.8.0
Java.awt.lib

Thanks in advance

  cabad.vcf
< 1K Download

Java.swing and Java.awt

Post by Gary R. Hoo » Sat, 06 May 2000 04:00:00

> Anybody knows in which AIX package are

> Java.swing.lib 1.1.8.0
> Java.awt.lib

They're not in an AIX package; they're separate products.

--
Gary R. Hook / AIX Kernel Development, IBM / These opinions are _MINE_
A piece of canvas is only the beginning

Java.swing and Java.awt

Post by Gary R. Hoo » Sat, 06 May 2000 04:00:00

> Anybody knows in which AIX package are

> Java.swing.lib 1.1.8.0
> Java.awt.lib

They're not in an AIX package; they're separate products.

--
Gary R. Hook / AIX Kernel Development, IBM / These opinions are _MINE_
A piece of canvas is only the beginning
It takes on character with every loving stroke
This thing of beauty is the passion of an artist's heart
By God's design, we are a skin kaleidoscope    "Colored people", dc Talk

Java.swing and Java.awt

Post by x.. » Tue, 09 May 2000 04:00:00

Packages Java.swing and Java.rte, on AIX 4.3.3 CD
and at http://www.ibm.com/java/jdk/aix/index.html

Regards,

Quote:

>Hello

>Anybody knows in which AIX package are

>Java.swing.lib 1.1.8.0
>Java.awt.lib

>Thanks in advance

In the systems being developed here, everything is coded in Java. There
are about 100 Java applications each running its own virtual machine.

I'm supposed to work with test and performance analysis of these systems
and I'm using tools that log system behaviour on process level.

The problem is that all I see is 100 processes named Java with some
small variations in command line parameters.

Is there a safe way to alter the process names either at startup or at
runtime ?
What could be the consequences of doing such a thing ?

//Hans Hagberg

2. shared libs load on demand

3. Toronto: Senior Java GUI Architect (up to 90K+options): Java w/GUI emphasis, OOA/OOD, Swing

4. boot hang on 66

5. Toronto: Senior Java GUI Eng. (up to 90K+options): Java w/GUI emphasis, OOA/OOD, Swing

6. Frontpage server extension in linux

7. tomcat - java.awt - headless

8. XFree86 dead slow on 686 with SiS AGP card

9. HELP: error J0049: Undefined name 'java.awt.event'

10. java/50729: java/jdk14: broken java.net.NetworkInterface calls

11. java/47447: linux-sun-jdk1.4.1: java command can't find java.lang.Object

12. JAVA/JVM/AWT starts slowly