by massocch » Thu, 11 Jan 2001 01:11:49
Thanks for the collaboration
by stompk » Thu, 11 Jan 2001 03:13:01
Quote:> how I can clean up from several the rows of log that they will have > created the directory / usr? > Thanks for the collaboration > gabriele
> Thanks for the collaboration
by somtha.gresn.. » Tue, 06 Feb 2001 08:40:20
> > how I can clean up from several the rows of log that they will have > > created the directory / usr?
> > Thanks for the collaboration
> > gabriele
1. /usr/bin/ls /usr/ucb/ls /usr/local/bin/ls
Hi Guys: Whats the difference between the above ls commands.
2. EtherPCI LAN Card Problem
3. /usr/usr -> /usr ????
4. ProFTP time out length
5. Consequences of moving /usr/dt, /usr/java1.1, /usr/share
6. Software602, Inc.
7. Purging an 8MB .history file (tcsh)
8. man -k or apropos does NOT work..
9. purge sendmail queue?
10. repost: looking for software to purge "robot" hits from logs
11. script to purge log files?
12. Purging socket send buffers
13. Purging Queue ...