Building Tcl/TK on AIX 4.3.2

1. TK/tcl gurus: wrong version of Tk loaded (3.6): need 4.x?

Hi:

I'm trying to run tkHTML 2.3, and when it loads, it gives an error:

Tcl_AppInit failed: wrong version of Tk loaded (3.6): need 4.x

According to glint (I've installed RH 3.0.3), I've got tcl version
7.4-5 and tk version 4.0-5.  Why does tkHTML seem to think my tk is
version 3.6 and not 4.0?

I'm not a tk/tcl guru nor do I play one on TV.  So if anyone out there
is, please let me know what I can do.  After it (tkHTML) loads, none
of the menus work, it's basically broken, and I get error messages like:

tkerror failed to handle background error.
    Original error: invalid command name "tk_butEnter"
    Error in tkerror: unknown option "-wraplength"
tkerror failed to handle background error.
    Original error: invalid command name "tk_butLeave"
    Error in tkerror: unknown option "-wraplength"
etc.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Mark

Committee on Social Thought, University of Chicago

2. unalignment errors?

3. Linux Tcl/Tk diffs in netcom.com: ~ftp/pub/yggdrasil/misc/tcl-diffs

4. Laptop/PCMCIA/CDrom

5. Plans for Tcl/Tk8.4 version of tksh (ksh93 + Tcl/Tk)?

6. . entries in find output

7. Tk/TCL for RS6000/AIX ?

8. OpenBSD Bootable Live CD

9. tk/tcl on AIX 4.3.3

10. Papers Due April 8 - 6th USENIX Tcl/Tk Conference

11. GTK vs Qt vs Motif vs tcl/Tk???

12. RPM/Tcl-Tk Question: Right Upgrade Procedure?

13. question about tcl/tk