Print page count for each users

Post by Morris M M L » Tue, 09 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Dear all,

To avoid wasting of paper printing, a print quota system was suggested
to count the number of pages sent by each of the users.  Is there any
good shareware/ freeware in constructing a print filter to account for
the above task?  I have got a Postscript enable laser printer attached
to a RS/6000 41T running AIX 4.2.1.  All other AIX workstation will send
print to this remote queue for processing.

Thank you for your help in advance.

--
Morris Law
Assistant Computer Officer    Address : 224 Waterloo Road, KLN, Hong Kong

1. Printing - Count printed Pages?

At our work we was using NT Server , now we are switching to Linux, but
we have problem with founding how to count number of pages printed by
user.
Please help us!
In NT we was using Pcounter software.
There should be some sollution in Linux.

Rafael

2. Needed: robot to verify local links

3. Q: Info about paging (count of page-in/page-out)?

4. 3c59x 10Base2(BNC) instead of 10BaseT

5. Counting the number of pages printed

6. Firewall - best way to respond to packets

7. Counting printed pages

8. The martians have landed!

9. script to count pages printed?

10. counting printed pages under solaris

11. Counting printed pages

12. Page Count on Samba Users