Wanted one old RS6000

Post by John Roebuc » Tue, 24 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Hi,

I am after an old MCA RS6000, 200 or 300 series (may consider 500 series).
I just require the unit, no display/terminal or keyboard is required. It
must have
the floppy drive, scsi controller card and cable (but hard drive is not
required),
memory and of course the service key. I do not require any manuals.

I live in the Yorkshire area but would consider picing up (for the right
price)
anywhere within Mainland UK. The cheaper the better.

Regards John

1. Copying from one RS6000 (59H) to another RS6000 (H70)

Hi!

I know I'm posting alot -- have several things hitting me at once.  I am
bringing my live application over to the new box and will be upgrading it.
What is the easiest way to copy the data over?  I will be setting up the
new box with the same volume groups and file systems (not in size but same
layout) for now.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thank you.

Kathy

2. 'push' and 'pop' for changing directories?

3. WANTED OLD (real old)unix for pdp-11/45

4. C programmers

5. X Windows and my old old old old video card

6. HELP RH5.2 Kernel updating patches failure

7. 2.4.21-pre5-ac1: one old problem, one new problem

8. System load HIGH - Why?

9. Productivity type software for old RS6000?

10. Old RS6000 workstation

11. Upgrade options for old rs6000

12. ufstype=old = how old? SunOS fstype=4.2 old?

13. Help with 4 yr old RS6000/AIX 4