by JS » Sat, 26 Jan 2002 13:36:55
by Scott L. Field » Sat, 26 Jan 2002 14:41:46
1. route problem: route forgot to specify route netmask.
2. We are selling software
3. Routing problem with source-based routing and routing packets back to sender machine.
4. upgrade 3.25 on RS6k-200
5. building routing tables or listening to OSPF route information?
6. at wits end....installing problems
7. defunct routes (was Re: multiple default routes appear in solaris 2.5.1)
8. Intel Solaris 8 on IBM X20?
9. routed adds wrong default route
10. policy routing (routing based on source IP)
11. Comparison of hardware routing and software routing
12. route forgot to specify route netmask.
13. Routing question, how to duplicate route table in new distro?