Looking for UNIX expertise (security/data recovery)

Looking for UNIX expertise (security/data recovery)

Post by Richard J. Serran » Wed, 06 Feb 2002 04:07:15

I hope I am not posting this in the wrong place, or violating the spirit of
this newsgroup. If so please tell me (no flames necessary!) and perhaps
someone can point me in the right direction.

We are a company that offers computer forensics services to corporate
clients. I am looking for someone to assist in a case involving UNIX (which
is not our area of expertise!) We will compensate you for your services.

Someone in either the Los Angeles or Denver areas would be best, but not
necessary.

If someone can reply to me directly, it would be greatly appreciated. I
will provide the details then.

Thank You,

Richard J. Serrano
Team400 Inc.

Post by Jose Pina Coelh » Wed, 06 Feb 2002 05:59:50

> I hope I am not posting this in the wrong place, or violating the spirit of
> this newsgroup.

You are (on both accounts).

Quote:> If so please tell me (no flames necessary!) and perhaps
> someone can point me in the right direction.

> We are a company that offers computer forensics services to corporate
> clients. I am looking for someone to assist in a case involving UNIX (which
> is not our area of expertise!) We will compensate you for your services.

With "forensics", do you mean "reviving dead computers" or
getting "whodunnit" information.

Quote:> Someone in either the Los Angeles or Denver areas would be best, but not
> necessary.

Lisbon, Portugal.

Quote:> If someone can reply to me directly, it would be greatly appreciated. I
> will provide the details then.

Details please.

--
Doing AIX support was the most monty-pythonesque
activity available at the time.

1. Looking for UNIX expertise (security/data recovery)

I hope I am not posting this in the wrong place, or violating the spirit of
this newsgroup(s). If so please tell me (no flames necessary!) and perhaps
someone can point me in the right direction.

We are a company that offers computer forensics services to corporate
clients. I am looking for someone to assist in a case involving UNIX (which
is not our area of expertise!) We will compensate you for your services.

Someone in either the Los Angeles or Denver areas would be best, but not
necessary.

If someone can reply to me directly, it would be greatly appreciated. I
will provide the details then.

Thank You,

Richard J. Serrano
Team400 Inc.

2. Help needed

3. proc_misc.c bug

4. Looking for reference to research on UNIX usage and expertise - Bloatware

5. HELP: RealPlayer 5.0 config problem: Error 38, file compression not sup

6. Data Recovery Software for Unix File System

7. Add dmask option to fatfs (4/4)

8. Data recovery of a Sun1.05 hard disk running SunOS 4.1.4 Unix

9. Looking for sysadmin expertise

10. Share your expertise: USENIX Security Symposium

11. Looking for sysadmin expertise

12. Share your expertise: USENIX Security Symposium