Pointer at how to interpret the memory allocation chain (coredump)

Pointer at how to interpret the memory allocation chain (coredump)

Post by Johan Beze » Wed, 22 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Hi all,

bear with me, I've checked the FAQ, and this newsgroup is the only one with
AIX in its name.

I've (we) gotten the honors/problems to debug a coredump. The problem has been
tracked down to a memory allocation problem, and now we can trace the memory
free-list from the coredump. Any pointers as to the structure would be fine,
since it doesn't seem to be a 'regular' singly or doubly linked-list.
Anyone know where the structure is "documented" ;-)

Thanks!

Johan Bezem
CSK Germany