need docs on hardware

Post by Nancy Fritsc » Fri, 31 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Hi,

I'm a student (read that as desperate/clueless (your choice)) and I need
some very detailed documentation on the IBM RS/6000 (model 590)
hardware.  I have been assigned a reasearch project in a graduate level
computer architechture class.

If you have titles, sources, etc. that you think might help me, please
let me know.

Thanks,
Nancy Fritsch

1. translate from MS Word doc (.doc) to Portable doc (.pdf) with Solaris 5.6

I would like to translate a Microsoft Word document (.doc)
into a Portable description file (.pdf) with my SUN station
running with OS SOLARIS 5.6.
How can i do ?
Any information may be helpful.

2. integer part of a float

3. need to learn hardware troubleshooting - sound hardware conflict

4. LINUX FIREWALL - HELP

5. Need advice on new Linux/*BSD-compatible hardware (and Linux Hardware Database is gone)

6. PPTP Client

7. 7248 CPU Upgradeable? Hardware Docs?

8. Debugging shared libraries

9. Looking for a global supported hardware doc

10. SUN Hardware docs?

11. hardware docs

12. how to get extensive hardware doc ?

13. Hardware docs for a 7013-530H?