AIX process management

Post by Jack Alfor » Thu, 14 Sep 2000 04:00:00

> Hi,

> I am a struggling student trying to find technical info regarding
> process management for AIX OS's.

> So far I have been less than successful in my endeavour, can anyone
> point me in the right direction??

If by "process management" you mean Workload Manager, which allows you
to manage CPU and memory resources available to running processes, you
can download a technical reference from the following URL:

http://www.ibm.com/servers/aix/products/aixos/wlm0200.html

AIX process management

Post by Nicholas Drone » Fri, 15 Sep 2000 00:20:13

> Hi,
> I am a struggling student trying to find technical info regarding
> process management for AIX OS's.
> So far I have been less than successful in my endeavour, can anyone
> point me in the right direction??

Read the Performance Tuning Redbook.

1. AIX Process Management

I know this is probably a newby question, but I will do it anyway :)

Does anybody know some site I can check concerning process management under AIX. I've searched the Net, but I just found out ps stuff. What I want, in fact, is the REAL process management stuff.

T.I.A.

--
Sellaro
Network and System Administrator

PGP KEY AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST

2. Need to insmod everytime I reboot

3. inside AIX question: memory and process management

4. PCMCIA cry for help

5. Kernel & Process Management

6. Request Help: changing file ownership

7. Question about process management

8. TCP checksum ???

9. Info about Process Management in SCO ODT 5.0

10. visual process management tool for linux..

11. REQ:process management info

12. Distributed IPC and process management

13. process management in bash question