AIX 3.2.5 source distribution content ...

AIX 3.2.5 source distribution content ...

Post by Darryl Stye » Thu, 03 Sep 1998 04:00:00

The AIX 3.2 Source Code Build Guide says that my source distribution
contains 9 optional program products (OPPs) in addition to what is part
of bos.  The OPPs present are adf, commo, des, bosnet, ncs, nfs,
package, tenplus, and tcpip.  Where can I find a complete list of AIX
3.2.5 OPPs?

--

 Air Traffic        `----(*)=(")=(*)----'          (301)640-2028
 Management Systems       O   o   O       870/3C10, Rockville MD

1. How to build Debian binary distribution from source distribution?

Hello all!

Is there a way to automatically build *.deb files in binary-i386
subdirectories (ie. admin, base etc) from the files in source
subdirectories (again admin, base, etc)?

I wish to constantly update binary distribution, but downloading
binary packages requires a lot of bandwidth. I hope to able to
download only "*.diff.gz" files and rebuild binary packages from the
sources, saving on bandwidth and time.

Is this possible?
Is this documented somewhere?

Regards,
Milan

2. XDOS/DOSEMU Queries

3. Linux distribution contents

4. System requirements for firewalling?

5. Open Source Content filtering?

6. SLIPped up routing

7. content negotiation and source qualities

8. Apache Reverse Proxy BOF at O'Reilly Conference 8/21

9. Contents of RPMS? Source of variables?

10. How to cat contents of several directories into one, with a source identifier on each record

11. open-source web/content filtering

12. Where is the source for login in SuSE 6.0 distribution?

13. POP3 over PPP / Where is mail source for MCC distribution?