SNA TRACE

Post by Jess » Fri, 15 Jan 1999 04:00:00

 I runing flower commends:
1: traceson -lt attachment -o UBSLAP
2: tracesoff -t attachment -o UBSLAP
3: sf -f /var/sna/UBSLAP | pg
 why 80 bytes limits ?

1. Cannot Stop SNA trace

I have an AIX 4.3.3.3 system running Communicatins Server 3.2.1.

I am trying to run perfpmr.sh in order to but each time I get the
message that the trace will not run because there is an already active
trace,

When I  display SNA tracing it shows that the "failure" trace is
active.  I can't find where it is started - it seems tobe activated at
boot - and I cannot stop it via smitty or tracesoff or trcstop or even
with a kill -9.

Can anyone offer advice as to how to kill the trace and how to prevennt
it starting. (I have looked in /etc/rc.sna but the command is not
there.).

Thanks and regards
John Souden

2. Socket problem

3. LINUX-SNA : problem with sna tools

4. sunray doubts

5. Difference between IBM SNA for Windows and IBM SNA for UNIX

6. Matsonic MB sound problem

7. Migrate from SNA v4 to SNA v5

8. Diamond Viper V770 under X

9. migration from sna version 3.1 to sna version 5 problems

10. How I trace back SIGSEGV etc. (was: Re: SIGSEGV trace)

11. trace route can trace the route but socket cant connect

12. Problems calling a gdb stack trace from inside the program thats being traced.

13. SNA/Bisync RJE for Linux?