Acroread default print command

Post by Tim Ree » Sat, 03 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Does anyone know of a way to set the default print command in acroread?
I can't change it from '/usr/bin/lp -c'. Sure, I can change it, but when
acroread is quit and restarted, it's back to '/usr/bin/lp -c'.

Any help is appreciated,
Tim

Tim Reed

1. Acroread default print command

Does anyone know of a way to set the default print command in acroread
(Acrobat Reader)? I can't change it from '/usr/bin/lp -c'. Sure, I
can change it, but when acroread is quit and restarted, it's back to
'/usr/bin/lp -c'. I need to send the output to a printer other than
the system default printer.

Any help is appreciated,
Tim
Tim Reed

2. Ultra 10 - Power and Heat

3. Acroread: refresh file, key bindings, setting defaults

4. Problems with TAR

5. acroread command not found

6. Nokia 449M

7. acroread disable print

8. 2nd NIC not recognized

9. Acroread (for Solaris) - need assistance with printing

10. Printing problem-netscape/acroread

11. Ghostscript - Errors printing Adobe's acroread PostScript output

12. It's Possible Printing Postscript Documents with lpr (linux) or print command ( windows)?

13. Default permissions to the write command