Command cross reference manal - file

Post by Kim, hark choo » Sun, 10 Nov 1996 04:00:00

Anyone has the full set of UNIX or AIX command reference manual set.
Pls, send me the inform of this manual.

Thanks

P.S. : If this manual is commercial product.
         Then, send me the contact point of this product.

1. Cross-reference for files/services?

Hello

Is there a document that details the relationship between administrative
files and services. This information in the manual but is not in one place
or even one volume and the descriptions are not that helpful when trying to
determin the FULL concequences of adding an entry to a configuration file.

a simple example:

.rhosts         file in users home directory
                allows access to users with the same name from hosts named
                in this file
                Warning: Putting comments in this file can allow hosts
                with a name of "#" access on some systems.

/etc/hosts.lpd  lpd administrative file
                allows hosts names in this file to submit print jobs to
                this machine

etc..

And yes I will put this info together and repost for further comment.

thanks
Andrew

2. Help! Term 1.11 is not working for me

3. Newbie Command Reference...What do all these cryptic commands DO and MEAN???

4. X and netscape

5. CROSS REFERENCE: SLACKWARE DISK SET vs SPECIFIC PROGRAMS

6. Maintaining archives with makefiles

7. Cross Reference Utility??

8. SCO

9. C Korn cross reference

10. Cross Reference program

11. Cross-referencing frenzy

12. source code => HTML documentation with cross references ???

13. WWW: Linux Cross Reference Tool