Sendmail Compilation Problem

Post by zde.. » Thu, 20 May 1999 04:00:00

Hopefully this will not be a duplicate post.. if it is, I apologize. (I
attempted to post it via our news server, but it appeared to have
problems during the send.  It MAY still show up, though)

Anyhow.. when I attempt to compile Sendmail 8.9.3 on our AIX 4.2.0.1
box, I get the following error during link:

ld: 0711-317 ERROR: Undefined symbol: .arpadate

I know I've seen this particular problem brought up in the recent past,
but I have been unable to find the response.

I am sure this is something relatively simple that I'm missing, but I've
been beating my head against this for too long now.  Any and all help
would definitely be appreciated!

Thanks!

Zackary Deems
Systems Administrator/Engineer