IBM Spaceball as mouse replacement?

Post by Martin Etteldor » Thu, 26 Sep 2002 12:22:44

Hi,
        got a Spacetec IMC Spaceball 2003 (= IBM Spaceball 6094-030)
today. Is there any chance to get it running as a mouse replacement
for X11 or will it only run with specific applications like Catia?

Regards,

                Martin.

--
  Non semper ea sunt, quae videntur.

1. IBM Rapid Access 104 keyboard or other USB replacement

Has anyone tried any sort of replacement keyboard via USB (on an iMac or G3/4)?

I'm really getting sick of the sticking keys on my G4's iMac keyboard, and
would prefer a better layout as well....

I've searched Google and <www.deja.com/usenet>, but found nothing...

William

--
William Adams
http://members.aol.com/willadams

2. Solaris Sourcecode

3. Problem with IBM 7137 RAID Storage drive replacement

4. Mac HFS support ?

5. Elographics Touchscreen as Mouse replacement

6. Slackware 3.1.O Instalation Problem (Helppppp !!)

7. Problem with spaceball 4000

8. In search of someone who has compiled ile 2.03 on Solaris 2.4

9. Mouse Systems Replacement?

10. Developing a mouse replacement driver.

11. spaceball 2003 using xdriver

12. Spacetec Spaceball and xfree86