Lisp interpreter availability...

Post by Keith Devl » Sun, 06 Sep 1992 00:46:47

Does anyone know of a public domain Lisp interpreter available for
the 6000?  Does not even have to be a Lisp compiler, just an interpreter.

Thanks,
Keith Devlin.
Keith Devlin                  uunet!ddssuprs!keith | You'll never know what it

<Dickens Data Systems  -  Technical Support Group> | until you own a Harley.

Post by Charles Hann » Tue, 08 Sep 1992 01:01:59

Quote:Devlin) writes:

> Does anyone know of a public domain Lisp interpreter available for
> the 6000?  Does not even have to be a Lisp compiler, just an
> interpreter.

The interpreter portion of MIT Scheme is reputed to work under AIX.

There's also Austin Kyoto Common Lisp, which contains a Lisp-->C
compiler, but I don't think it's been ported to 3.2 yet.

--

 /\  White hetero* atheist male (WHAM) pride!