Why can't I enable cookies with Netscape Communicator 4.7 and AIX 5.1 ???

Why can't I enable cookies with Netscape Communicator 4.7 and AIX 5.1 ???

Post by no_.. » Sat, 02 Mar 2002 08:18:09

All of the cookie options are greyed out on my Netscape Navigator
browser.  I am having trouble logging onto the IBM Passport Advantage
site with mu AIX browser.  The same id/password combination works fine
with my Win2000 Netscape browser which is on the same network as the
AIX box.  I noticed that the PC browser is set to "accept all cookies"
and the AIX cookies options are greyed out.  Any suggestions would be
appreciated.

1. Netscape Communicator 4.7 Java error in 2.7

It seems like there is some kind of java-font bug in communicator-4.7
that comes on the CD. I installed communicator from the CD and
discovered that I was unable to read the message in the java-console.
I manually upgraded to communicator-4.75 where it works fine.

Btw. why dos ports use fortify when you can get a 128-bit encryption
version from netscape. And why hasn't the ports been updated to use
4.75 - 4.73 (and 4.74) has some security issues as far as I know.

/Sven

2. X fonts and xfontbrowse?

3. Netscape Communicator 4.7 downloads...

4. Distribution Suggestions for Old Small Notebook?

5. Netscape Communicator 4.7 Hangs

6. Splitting WAV-Files automatically

7. Netscape Communicator 4.7 Upgrade?

8. dhcpd.conf for subnets

9. About Netscape Communicator 4.7 font adjustment on Solaris 8 for x86

10. Problems with installation of the Netscape communicator 4.7 on Mandrake 8.0 Linux

11. Netscape Communicator 4.7

12. AIX 5.1.B and 5.1.C and AIX 5.1.D

13. Why does netscape 4.7 hog so much CPU with Linux Redhat 6.0 - glibc2 version?