pop-up menu

Post by Harold Alcantar » Wed, 14 Jun 2000 04:00:00

i'm searching for a good pop-up menu ps. where i can find.

1. put User Menu in a mouse pop-up menu in Gnome/Enlightenment?

Hello,

I am a relatively new Linux user (RedHat 6.2) and am trying to
customize Gnome/Enlightenment.  I have put applications want in the
User Menu (~/.gnome/apps), but I would like that menu to pop up within
the menu that comes up with a middle or right mouse button click.  I
cannot figure out how to do it.  Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Brian Flaherty

--
      /"\
      \ /     ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN

2. installing a 220 w/3rd party 8mm drive

3. Mouse right-click on desktop: how to modify pop-up menu?

4. string comparison problem

5. Pop-up menu with Aliases

6. Routing and multiple TCP/IP interfaces

7. how to edit pop-up menus?

8. sharing cdrwriter and scanner

9. Using `rsh' in a `twm' pop-up menu

10. Pop-up menu in X Windows - terminal session.

11. Shape Ups,Men's Shape Ups,Men's Skechers Shape Ups - new styles!

12. Advertising pop-ups on web pages

13. Geocities-like pop-ups