Zmodem

Post by Denis Hun » Thu, 28 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Hi:

I am new to AIX 4.3.1 and I want to know where I can get get zmodem for
this OS?

Thanks.

Zmodem

Post by Dave Hinkl » Thu, 28 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Denis,

Check out :

http://www.omen.com

Dave

>Hi:

>I am new to AIX 4.3.1 and I want to know where I can get get zmodem for
>this OS?

>Thanks.

Zmodem

Post by Ken Abrahamse » Mon, 01 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Do a search for the 'rzsz' zmodem package.
ken

>Hi:

>I am new to AIX 4.3.1 and I want to know where I can get get zmodem for
>this OS?

>Thanks.

1. rz/zmodem: tip session, escape to local 'rz' for zmodem download

Howdy all-

Can anyone share their experiences using 'tip' to download files with
zmodem protocol.

Here's my experience:

When I tip to a remote host and start downloading w/ zmodem, I try to
escape back to my local system and start the receiving end using 'rz'
( rz  <filename>) -- but the download doesn't seem to start ( I
suppose it could be moving along but I'm too impatient).  I've tried
escaping back using " ~| " (tilde - pipe) and " ~! " (tilde - bang).

I experience problems with both remote PCs and Unix systems (and I've
compiled rz and sz locally, so I don't think I have a binary problem)

Any ideas?

-Justin

2. Reviewers Needed

3. Zmodem

4. tgz format question

5. ZMODEM for PC code needed

6. Sony CDU-55E CDROM -- will the alpha NEC CDR-260 driver work?

7. Where is Kermit and zmodem won't work

8. 1.1.54 Bugs

9. Zmodem

10. Hot to set up minicom and seyon to append when dl w/zmodem

11. X/Y/ZMODEM for UNIX

12. Using zmodem with tip

13. zmodem for unix