AIX 5L System Administration Certification

AIX 5L System Administration Certification

Post by Rich » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 08:05:44

Hello,

I am looking for feedback concerning the AIX cert.  Is it worth getting.  I
have 3 1/2 years experience in AIX administration, so I do have some
experience.  Is this cert of any value?  How is it regaurded in the eyes of
other AIX professionals.  Will I have a better chance of landing a AIX admin
job with a larger company then my current employer (50 users, 1 RS/6000)?
Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks

Rich

Rich

1. AIX 5L Administration mailing list

We have started a mailing list to track questions
and errors found in this new book from McGraw-Hill.

This mailing list provides a platform to review and
archive any errors found in the newly released book
"AIX 5L Administration" by Randal Micheal. Randal's
team did a great job with their tight schedule but
errors are inevitable. We hope this archive will
make future editions even better.

To subscribe:

Terry Greenlee
http://www.aixadm.org/

2. getspnam and getspnam_r problem

3. Solaris 9 Certification Survey: System and Network Administration!!!

4. ufs_ninodes param

5. A good book for Solaris8 system administration certification

6. help: build a searchable knowledge base

7. Solaris 7 System Administration Certification

8. Apache error

9. system backup on AIX 5L

10. aix 5L: pp-size expands system when restoring to larger disks

11. Fail to install AIX 5L on 943P system

12. AIX 5L ioctl system call

13. need information about aix system admin certification exam