microcode G40/R40/J40 9.51

Post by pierre-yves nicolle » Fri, 17 Dec 1999 04:00:00

hi
i need the 9.51 microcode for upgrade of a g40 604 to g40 604e.
please if someone could send me back the floppy disk image, it's the same
for
j40 and r40, the version must be 9.51.
this microcode is'nt on the IBM microcode download site, i've allready
checked this.
it's very important for me, thanks.

pierre-yves nicollet

1. How to deal with the problem about BIND-4.9.51-P1 on Solaris 2.5?

I have installed and configured the BIND-4.9.5-P1 on solaris 2.5
successfully.But a problem still remains.
The /usr/sbin/nscd should be changed to point to the new resolve
routine libresolv.so.2 which is in /usr/lib so as to replace the
resove routine libresolv.so.1.
After I have done this,I type:
/etc/init.d/nscd start
And test it with:
RES_OPTIONS=debug telnet localhost.columbia.edu
but I can't see the debug information and only the telnet logon
information.
I turn offed the nscd,so I test the
RES_OPTIONS=debug telnet localhost.columbia.edu
once again,and I can see the debug information and the telnet
logon informations.
So I think I didn't finish all the bind configurations,
could you tell me why?
BTW,the /usr/lib/nss_dns.so.1 has been changed to point to the
libresolv.so.2 library.and the bind has been installed successfully.

Best of reguards,
Sean

--
Add : JiTong Communication Co.,LTd.P.R.China.
Tel : 0086-10-68207972

2. Ipchains, SBCGlobal DSL and Linux Router, please help

3. Ultastar 18ES on IBM 7015-R40

4. Configuring XWindows

5. Oracle 8i/9i on R40?

6. Watching a user on an tty?

7. IBM Thinkpad R40 --> kernel is loading veeery slowly!

8. varying a dhcp client on and off

9. Almost there... Ultrastar 18 ES on 7015-R40

10. HP OfficeJet R40 (as scanner) and Netgear PS110 (printer server)

11. R40 versus S70A

12. Cables for CPC Unit on R40

13. HP OfficeJet R40