Where can I get 'sudo' for AIX 4.3?
Chuck Geigner ---------------------------------------
Milner Library, Illinois State Univ.
"Been borrowing Occam's shaving instrument since 1992
Haven't cut myself yet."_____________#rgvac==mongoose
I have just installed the standard Slackware 2.0, now I have two questions:
0/ has anyone compiled the shell rc ?? I tried sunsite.unc.edu but under
the directory similar to System/Shells/, found only the
shells like asm, csh, etc. I have read in the rc FAQ or somewhere
that rc works under Linux, but where ?
( I looked at the Makefile of the original rc distribution and am
not sure about the options in it)
1/ anyone using the sudo fascility ? I tried to allow another user to do
shutdowns and somehow it doesn't work:
# sudoers file.
# This file MUST be edited with the 'visudo' command as root.
# See the man page for the details on how to write a sudoers file.
# Host alias specification
# Cmnd alias specification
# User specification
$ sudo 'shutdown -h now'
(null) not found
2. Does /usr/bin/rlogin do a keylogin ?
3. Would someone give me a URL for 'sudo' and/or 'runas'?
4. using sed to substitute text with some vriable
5. Can 'sudo' control 'Directory'???
6. Unix platform advice respectfully requested
7. help needed for sudo, can't find sudo.log
8. pppd cbcp 2.4.0 + kernel 2.4.32
9. has anyone ported 'httperf' or 'siege' to AIX 4.3.x?
10. Has anyone ported 'top' or 'sps' to AIX ?
11. '~$ sudo ifup eth0' does not provide Internet access.
12. 'sudo' with Shadow password support?
13. Where is 'sudo' in RH 5.1?