Sorry, I am too busy for the FAQ.

Post by Bjorn Engs » Sat, 27 Jun 1992 21:50:59

Hi All,

I guess you are waiting for the new version of the FAQ as it is some time
ago I posted it last time.  As I simply am too busy, I am sorry that I
cannot find the time to maintain this hopefully valuable peace of information
any longer.

If anybody out there would like to take over, I shall be most pleased to
mail the latest one and all earlier ones to you.  Please let me know.

When time permits, I'll still read this newsgroup and possibly post replies
to questions where I think I have something to tell.

Thanks for all your support with the FAQ--and welcome to a new person to
maintain it.

Cheers, Bjorn.
--

ORACLE Corporation.     BANG-net: uunet!oracle!bengsig

Post by Bob_Wi » Thu, 02 Jul 1992 05:50:52

>Hi All,

>If anybody out there would like to take over, I shall be most pleased to
>mail the latest one and all earlier ones to you.  Please let me know.

>When time permits, I'll still read this newsgroup and possibly post replies
>to questions where I think I have something to tell.

>Thanks for all your support with the FAQ--and welcome to a new person to
>maintain it.

>Cheers, Bjorn.

I would be happy to take this on.  Anyone else?

-Bob Wise

| Bob Wise          | INET:622-1322 | MCIMail:rmwise | Pager:719-577-1928 |