How to disable error logging for ent1?

1. changing ent1 to ent0

Dear Everybody,

I have a H80 with a 10/100 e/n adapter and a GB e/n adapter. The GB
e/n is picked up as ent0 but the customer wants the 10/100 to be ent0.
At the moment we can't swap the adapters either.

Is there a way to make aix pick up 10/100 as ent0? Maybe by removing
the ent0 definition and changing the ent1?

Thanks in advance,

Matilda

2. Great Help Page for Newbies and Power Users

3. ent0/ent1 problem

4. 1.2.11 Build problems

5. ent0/ent1 switched at boot

6. Porting Unix socket program to Windows NT

7. error log vs access log analysis

8. Screen Totally White (almost)

9. log error log to a process?

10. Stopping things being logged to error log

11. Apache 1.3.12 access.log logging error

12. /var/log/boot.log errors

13. disable logging - How ?