Help - Need to change IP addresses V 3.25 & 4.1.4

Help - Need to change IP addresses V 3.25 & 4.1.4

Post by Tim Prat » Tue, 26 Nov 1996 04:00:00

Greetings,
        I am in need of some practicle tips on changing out IP adresses.  This
will require that I take our whole system down so I don't want to just
try to change them.  We have our own Domain Nameserver and use th
District's nameserver as a backup.

I know I need to revise the entries in the named.data file and the
named.rev file on the DNS machine, the actual IP adress of each box, and
the ip address each machine is pointing to for DNS services.  What else
must I do?

--
Tim Pratt
Facilities Technician Supervisor