About memory upgrade(rs6000-360)

Post by azte » Tue, 15 Sep 1998 04:00:00

I used rs6000(Model 360).I hope to upgrade memory.
Now I use 32M(4M*8,1 memory card)
help me.

1. telnet from RS6000/360 to AS400

Hi,

I would like to be able to telnet from a RS6000 Model 360 to an
AS400 but at present it is causing me some problems.

The RS6000 is accessed over serial lines using Esprit terminals
emulating VT220. When I telnet to the AS400 I get a login screen etc
and login but the keyboard mapping is wrong. I assume that this is
because the AS400 is working in 5270 emulation.

My question is - Can I get the telnet to emulate 5270 over the network
while showing it on a VT220 display? If this can be done it would fix
a number of logistical problems in the department.

I would be grateful for any suggestion and would also be grateful if
you could keep it simple for me! This is because I am a pharmacist
by profession and just sort of "fell into" managing this system!

Many thanks

Richard
--
Richard Eyles
Computer Services Pharmacist

2. YOU MAY HAVE JUST WON 1 MILLION DOLLARS!!

3. RS6000/360 boot problem

4. dbx rtc access check problems with C++ programs

5. RS6000 - classic 360/ 7012 - RGB Graphics/15-pin Adaptor

6. Router or is this an ip masq question?

7. RS6000 - 7012/360 wont boot up

8. Is there a Web Object Management solution for either Apache or Fast Track?

9. HELP!!! Memory on a PowerServer 360

10. Q: U5-360->U5-400 upgrade woe

11. L2 Cache memory and UltraSPARC-IIi 360

12. RS6000 M320 memory upgrade (help please)

13. questiion for memory upgrade for RS6000 43P Model 150