Command Line to start the HACMP

Post by mrser.. » Tue, 22 Aug 2000 13:07:58

Does any one know the command to start the HACMP ?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Post by cyb.. » Tue, 22 Aug 2000 04:00:00

> Does any one know the command to start the HACMP ?

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Can be dependent on the version HA version you are using.

Referring to your earlier post I strongly recommend that you never start
HA from inittab, if your system is down due to a crash or maintenance
then you would not want HA just starting up automatically.

For classic HA I use the following aliases:
# start hacmp
alias startha="/usr/sbin/cluster/etc/rc.cluster -boot -N -i"
# stop ha gracefully without takeover
alias stophag="/usr/sbin/cluster/utilities/clstop -y -N -g"
# stop ha and initiate takeover
alias stophat="/usr/sbin/cluster/utilities/clstop -y -N -gr"
# stop ha forcefully
alias stophaf="/usr/sbin/cluster/utilities/clstop -y -N -f"

and start/stop manually by running the appropriate command.

Regards,
Clive

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Command Line to start the HACMP

Post by Geer » Tue, 22 Aug 2000 04:00:00

look at:

smit clstart
then press F6 or esc-6

Quote:> Does any one know the command to start the HACMP ?

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

1. Does hacmp synchronisations need hacmp started ?

Though I have followed the IBM training lessons on hacmp
administration, I cannot remember if this topic has been treated.

If hacmp is running on my node and I want to synchronize the topology
or the resources from my node to a remote node,  does this need hacmp
running on the remote node ?

On the  other side, if hacmp is *not* running on my node, can I
synchronize a remote node with hacmp running ?

Regards

2. Consolidate Kconfigs for binfmts

3. please HELP starting window managers from command line

4. Kdat: no type in drive

5. Starting PPP with command line (Red Hat 4.0)?

6. Listserv problems over Linux

7. How to start Red Hat PPP from command line?

8. Will Solaris 8 or 9 run under SparcStation 5 Workstation?

9. Starting CDE from command line

10. Weird message when I start a KDE app from command line

11. starting CDE from command line

12. How to start CDE from command line?

13. Starting Nautilus from a command line