Value too large to be stored in data type

Value too large to be stored in data type

Post by Anthony Johnso » Wed, 22 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Actually, "mycommand" only reads some information off a tape and displays it on
stdout. The "mycommand2" just 'grep's out a specific line. The information is
not numeric and there are no math functions being performed, nor is the data
being stored in any internal variables. "mycommand" is a C program and the error
message doesnt appear in my source anywhere so I figured it must be coming from
TCL or TK somewhere.
Thanks.