QUESTION ON SUN SYSTEM

Post by Paul Kordi » Thu, 14 Nov 1996 04:00:00

I have a 9 track tape drive thats connected to a SUN system. I would
like to know if that 9 track tape drive can be connected to another
system other than SUN.
Thanks in advance.

1. Sun Net Talk: Secure and Affordable, Sun's Java[tm] Desktop System in Action.

Register now:  www.sun.com/nettalk/java_desktop?ssobm=ng
Tuesday, February 3, 2004 11:00am Pacific, 2:00pm Eastern.

Sun executives Jonathan Schwartz, Executive Vice
President, Software Group, and Curtis Sasaki, Vice President
of Engineering, Desktop Solutions will discuss how the Java
Desktop System's combination of open source and open
standards can lower costs, reduce complexity, increase
productivity and eliminate virus attacks.  Following the Net
Talk, there will be a live, online discussion with a panel
of business and technology experts to answers questions.

To Register:  www.sun.com/nettalk/java_desktop?ssobm=ng
Tuesday, February 3, 2004 11:00am Pacific, 2:00pm Eastern.

2. 3c575 10/100 PCMCIA NIC

3. What NICs work on Sun Sparc systems other than those from Sun?

4. Checksum error with 3com card

5. Buying non SUN disks for SUN systems

6. Some questions / problems with FreeBSD

7. QUESTION ON SUN SYSTEM

8. pppd ????

9. 220V support for SUN Systems bought from SUN websit

10. Network-oriented backup systems for SCO and Sun systems

11. Sun Ray Server and Sun Ray 150 question

12. project SUN N1, SUN PFTS, SUN SOUS