AIX Mail server migration to OS390

1. OS390 IP Printway to RS6000 AIX 4.3 *** HELP ***

Please help, has anyone been able to setup IP printway on a mainframe
to print to a queue on an RS6000. If you have, if you give the setup
on both sides it would be greatly appreciated. We are able to print
directly to AS400's using the binary option, but we unable to get
anything to print correctly using the AIX system.

Thanks, I hope someone can help!

2. Calling xmkmf, calling Dr. xmkmf.

3. Automate FTP from AIX to OS390

4. ssh behind NAT.

5. How to FTP from AIX to OS390 GDG

6. Solaris and remote printing

7. migration from informix online 5.0 to informix dynamic server 7.31 base on aix

8. Kernel - nfsd terminate with solaris clients !

9. Help with sending mail from AIX to PC mail server

10. AIX 3.2.5 to AIX 4.3.2 migration

11. Migration AIX 4.2.1 -> AIX 4.3.3

12. Secure transport between mail server and pop client (via another mail server)

13. What mail servers I can get for IBM UNIX (AIX)