Shared Memory

Post by vish » Wed, 07 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Hi ,
        I am new to AIX . I need to find
out the shared memory configured on my
system.
In solaris , the /etc/sysdef command "
/etc/sysdef | grep SHMMAX " acheives it.

Otherwise one  could find out using the
/etc/system file as
" fgrep shminfo_shmmax /etc/system ".But
, i am not able to figure out , how  one
does it in AIX ( 4.3) . Any info. reg.
the same , would be greatly appreciated.

        Expecting an early answer.

-  Thanx

Vishwa.

Shared Memory

Post by Giscard Fuch » Wed, 07 Oct 1998 04:00:00

look at:
ipcs

--
DISCLAIMER:  The opinions expressed are my own and do not represent my
employer or clients.

CompuNet, Mariendorfer Damm 1-3, D-12099 Berlin, Germany